Please find all current vacancies below.
If there are no jobs posted below, please feel free to send in a CV and covering letter anyway and address it to the HR Manager. We are always looking for quality, experienced staff that can become a part of our organisation.
We’re currently looking for:
Goods In Assistant Supervisor
For this role you will be assisting in the supervision of a small team within the Goods In department. Ensuring that targets are met in a safe and efficient manner, whilst continuously assisting to improve systems, performance, and operations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Supporting the department’s supervisor and covering their duties when they are absent
- Successfully receive goods into the warehouse on an ongoing basis
- Ensure all goods are received to priority to meet deadlines and targets dictated by Stock Control
- Ensure all goods are received accurately into locations within the warehouse
- Ensure all goods are received and labelled accurately
- Process goods through our inventory system
- Assisting in leading, coaching, training, and giving continuous support to the team members
- Working towards business performance targets and KPIs
The successful candidate will have to be experienced in working in a fast-paced warehouse environment and have a proven track record of supervising staff. They will have also have a high-level of attention to detail with a willingness to constantly learn and improve.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced personality with a flexible approach to work, who can prioritise and organise workloads for themself and their team. They should be able to work unsupervised using their own initiative.
A strong understanding of Health and Safety and/or a counterbalance FLT license are preferable, but not essential.
Proper Music Distribution is the largest independent distributor of music in the UK, supplying music in all formats from 2000+ labels located all over the world. Our warehouse in Dartford is a fast paced, active working environment where high performance standards are required to meet the demands of our clients and customers.
- Rotating shifts: Mon – Fri – 9.00AM – 5.00PM & 11.00AM – 7.00PM
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday allowance (including Bank Holidays)
o Additional holidays on completion of two years’ service
- Employee Life Insurance scheme from first day (4x salary)
- Employee discount
- Medical Cash Plan scheme
How to apply:
Please contact email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.